July 7, 2020
Dear Ansley Clients,
Providing a safe environment for both our clients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic is our top priority. This has led to more than a few innovative changes around the clinic including digital authorization forms, a no-contact payment system, and increased use of text communications. Our goal of providing a warm and friendly atmosphere for you and your pet has become more important than ever during this time, and that’s why we want to provide you with some updates on how we’re operating.
- Our lobby is closed. Please call us! Our front desk staff is more than happy to assist you with whatever you need, whether that be scheduling an appointment, picking up a prescription, or contacting your veterinarian.
- New and additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies allow us to provide adequate protection to our clients and staff. We know the number of people we come into contact with each day is higher than the average Atlantan, so we wear our masks to keep you safe. Please wear your mask to keep us safe, too.
- Our parking spaces are numbered to encourage safe distances between clients and staff. Please drive here and remain in your car until our front desk staff can assist you via telephone.
- Most of our contact with you will be via telephone. Please have a good number for our doctors to call during the exam and for our front desk staff to call for checkout.
- We are still not accepting cash or checks at this time, only credit/debit cards given over the phone. With your permission, we can add your credit or debit card to our encrypted system to make your checkout time faster. Let our front desk staff know if you would like to keep a card on file the next time you’re in.
- Don’t forget we have an online store! Food and medications can be ordered online and shipped directly to your house. Because of the pandemic, we recommend that you plan ahead. Order ahead your pet’s maintenance medications like heart, thyroid, or any other medication they can’t do without in case Ansley Animal Clinic has a temporary closure. When you visit our online store, use the Coupon code SALE20 for 20% off. Keep in mind: shipping times are increased so check your supplies now!
We appreciate your understanding in these strange times, and we look forward to continuing neighborhood veterinary care for you and your pets. Stay well and stay safe,
Ansley Animal Clinic Veterinarians and Staff