- Our Find the Flea winner from our previous newsletter was Juliet Stephens. She has two adorable cats that frequent our clinic.
- We are happy to announce that we have three engagements! Nicole Morgan and Lauren Martin (both technicians) and Jen LaVigne our Front Desk Supervisor have all accepted marriage proposals. Both Nicole and Jen are getting hitched in April of 2012, and Lauren’s wedding is this fall.
- Dr. Gail Kearney and her husband Chris celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in March. The happy couple went on a fun Caribbean cruise.
- Dr. Kimberly Fireman is expecting her first child, a boy, in August and Front Desk receptionist Lindsey is expecting her first child, a girl, in September. Lastly, Veterinary Technician Lisa is expecting her second child in December. (Yes, they all have drank the water)
- As you know from our previous edition, baby season is in full swing at Ansley. Dr. Kelly Coates welcomed baby Cannon on March 8th at 8:40am. Cannon was 7lbs and 9oz. Mom and baby are doing great!!
- Over the past year, Dr. Melissa Brandley competed in 3 distance triathlons in Georgia, The Run Like Hell 5k at Oakland Cemetery, The 5K at the Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and The Rock and Roll half marathon in New Orleans.
Congratulations to Everyone!